1 cancellation policy
You have the right to withdraw from this contract within fourteen days without giving reasons.
For the delivery of goods:
The revocation period is fourteen days from the day on which you or a third party named by you, who is not the carrier, has or has taken possession of the last goods.
The revocation period is fourteen days from the day on which you or a third party named by you, who is not the carrier, has or has taken possession of the first goods.
To exercise your right of withdrawal, you must inform us by means of a clear statement (eg a letter sent by post, fax or e-mail) about your decision to withdraw from this contract. This declaration may be sent to SIRPLUS GmbH, Harnackstrasse 18, 14195 Berlin, firstname.lastname@example.org or by phone: 03012074200 done. You can (but do not have to) use the attached model withdrawal form.
To maintain the cancellation period, it is sufficient that you send the notice of the exercise of the right of withdrawal before the expiry of the withdrawal period.
(b) consequences of the cancellation
If you withdraw from this Agreement, we will have all payments we have received from you, including delivery charges (excluding any additional costs arising from choosing a different delivery method than the most favorable standard delivery we offer) have to repay immediately and at the latest within fourteen days from the date on which the notice of your cancellation of this contract has been received by us. For this repayment, we use the same means of payment that you used in the original transaction, unless otherwise agreed with you; In no case will you be charged for this repayment fees. We may refuse to repay you until we have received the goods back or until you have provided proof that you have returned the goods, whichever is the earlier.
You must return the goods to us immediately and in any event not later than fourteen days from the date on which you inform us of the cancellation of this contract. The deadline is met if you send the goods before the expiry of the period of fourteen days.
You bear the immediate costs of returning the goods. You only have to pay for a possible loss in value of the goods, if this loss of value is due to a handling that is not necessary for the examination of the nature, characteristics and functioning of the goods.
2 Exclusion of revocation
The right of withdrawal does not apply in particular to contracts:
- for the delivery of goods which are not prefabricated and for the production of which an individual selection or determination on your part is decisive or which are clearly tailored to your personal needs,
- for the delivery of goods that can spoil quickly or whose expiration date would quickly be exceeded,
- for the delivery of sealed goods that are not suitable for return for reasons of health or hygiene, if their seal has been removed after delivery,
- for the supply of goods, if, due to their nature, they were inseparably mixed with other goods after delivery,
- Contracts for the supply of alcoholic beverages, the price of which was agreed at the conclusion of the contract, but which can be delivered no earlier than 30 days after conclusion of the contract and whose actual value depends on fluctuations in the market, over which we have no influence.
3 Sample Withdrawal Form
(If you want to revoke the contract, please fill out this form and send it back.)
- To: SIRPLUS GmbH, Harnackstrasse 18, 14195 Berlin, email@example.com
- I / we (*) hereby revoke the contract concluded by me / us (*) for the purchase of the following goods (*) / the provision of the following service (*):
- Ordered on (*) / received on (*)
- Name / consumer (s)
- Address of the / consumer (s)
- Signature of / consumer (s) (only with message on paper)
(*) Delete as appropriate