1.1. When concluding a distance selling transaction, consumers generally have a statutory right of revocation, which we subsequently provide in accordance with the statutory model. The exceptions to the right of withdrawal are in Ziff. 1.2 regulated. In point. 1.3 will find a sample withdrawal form.
You have the right to withdraw from this contract within fourteen days without giving reasons.
For the delivery of goods:
The cancellation period is fourteen days from the date on which you or a third party named by you who is not the carrier, the last Have taken possession of goods or has.
The cancellation period is fourteen days from the date on which you or a third party named by you who is not the carrier, the first Have taken possession of goods or has.
To exercise your right of withdrawal, you must contact us (SIRPLUS UG (limited liability), Harnackstraße 18, 14195 Berlin, firstname.lastname@example.org, telephone: 03012074200) by means of a clear statement (eg a letter sent by post, fax or e-mail) inform about your decision to withdraw from this contract. You can use the attached model withdrawal form, which is not required.
To meet the withdrawal deadline, it is important that you send your communication concerning the right of withdrawal before the withdrawal period has expired.
Effects of cancellation
If you withdraw from this Agreement, we have selected all payments we have received from you, including delivery charges (except for the additional costs arising from your choosing a different delivery method than the most favorable standard delivery we offer have to repay immediately and at the latest within fourteen days from the date on which the notification of your revocation of this contract has reached us. For this repayment, we use the same means of payment that you used in the original transaction, unless otherwise agreed with you; In no case will you be charged for this repayment fees. We may refuse to repay you until we have the goods back or until you have provided proof that you have returned the goods, whichever is the earlier.
You must return the goods to us immediately and in any event not later than fourteen days from the date on which you inform us of the cancellation of this contract. The deadline is met if you send the goods before the deadline of fourteen days.
You bear the immediate costs of returning the goods. You only have to pay for a possible loss in value of the goods, if this loss of value is due to a handling that is not necessary for the examination of the nature, characteristics and functioning of the goods.
1.2 The right of withdrawal does not apply in particular to contracts:
- for the supply of goods which are not prefabricated and for the manufacture of which an individual selection or provision by the consumer is authoritative or which are clearly tailored to the personal needs of the consumer,
- for the delivery of goods that can spoil quickly or whose expiration date would quickly be exceeded,
- for the delivery of sealed goods that are not suitable for return for reasons of health or hygiene, if their seal has been removed after delivery,
- for the supply of goods, if, due to their nature, they were inseparably mixed with other goods after delivery,
1.3 About the model withdrawal form we inform according to the legal regulation as follows:
Example withdrawal form
(If you want to cancel the contract, then please fill out this form
and send it back.)
- To: SIRPLUS UG (limited liability), Harnackstrasse 18, 14195 Berlin, email@example.com
- I / we (*) hereby revoke the contract concluded by me / us (*) for the purchase of the following goods (*) / the provision of the following service (*)
- Ordered on (*) / received on (*)
- Name of consumer (s)
- Address of the consumer (s)
- Signature of the consumer (s) (only in the case of a communication on paper)
(*) Delete as appropriate