Do you want to be part of our mission?
We are a dynamic and experienced team and have big plans for our Social Impact Startup! We want to make food-saving for consumers and the trade mainstream and to bring back excess, but perfectly edible food with innovative solutions in the cycle.
In the first step, we opened a "savior market" in Berlin, where food is sold that would have been disposed of in spite of good quality. Thanks to our online shop, we also make it easy for everyone to be at home while at home, while protecting the environment and your wallet.
In addition, through our public relations and education work, we reach millions of people and thus draw attention to the topic and establish SirPlus as a brand. For that we need motivated and talented people like you - we look forward to working together with you!
- Development, support and responsibility of the entire range of picking and delivery (B2C and B2B), including process planning, resource planning, guidance of employees / interns, correct packaging, hygiene checks in cooperation with our experts, delivery to various delivery services, documentation, planning, setup and support of appropriate IT systems, scaling of the delivery concept, etc. - with the aim of building the most successful e-commerce with rescued foods
- Warehouse planning and expansion (eg layout etc.)
- Keep our warehouse tidy and sorted and provide or keep certain goods available
- Process supply and demand deliveries (plan pick-up and delivery routes or commission external logistics service providers)
- Main contact and interface for delivery services
- Overview of deliveries, inventory and collections, responsibility for the merchandise management system
- Management of the team in the warehouse, delivery or logistics area, consisting of employees, trainees, if necessary qualified entry and refugees
- Regular employee appraisals
- You support our drivers
- Development of further locations, development of a blueprint for SirPlus delivery hubs
Many more exciting and varied challenges that a rapidly developing impact startup brings with great vision
- With joy, passion and motivation at work and to awaken these among the employees
- You have an ecological awareness and you are behind our corporate philosophy
- You are a team player, but you can also independently devote yourself to assigned projects
- Logistics master (m / f) or studies in logistics, industrial engineering, or related fields
- You can think analytically and work systematically
- Experience with ERP & e-Commerce
- Talent in overview and organization
- You are physically resilient
- You already have experience in warehouse management and picking
- Proactive and independent way of working
- Motivation to get involved in a dynamic and challenging startup environment
You can start right now! Most of all it is ours, if you also support us for a longer time, so that we can get to know each other correctly. Trust in the team forms the foundation for good cooperation and success in the implementation of our ambitious concept.
You should also be passionate about food and sustainability.
What we offer you:
- You can work together with us, massively combat food waste and make big things happen
- Your work with us will be relevant and will be greatly appreciated as we are a small team and every helping soul makes a difference
- You can partner with 13's accumulated expertise in food recovery with an innovative, international and well networked team
- a relaxed and flexible working atmosphere
- You can learn a lot from us, contribute your ideas and see how they are implemented
We are looking forward to see you!