IN FULL TIME, IN BERLIN, FROM NOW
"You are a juggler * in all situations, have the overview and perspective in the small as well as on a large scale and keep calm in all weather conditions? The organization, motivation and leadership of your employees are important to you? Well, then we have something for you! "
WER WIR SIND
We are a dynamic and experienced team and have big plans for our Social Impact Startup! We want to make the food-saving industry mainstream for consumers and retailers and to bring back excess but highly edible foodstuffs with innovative solutions. On our first rescuers market in Berlin, in which food is sold, which would have been disposed of despite good quality, will soon follow the second, but we want to fly higher! Currently, our online shop allows us to save people from the comfort of their own home, while at the same time protecting the environment and the wallet. Through your participation, we would like to expand this area and keep track!
DA RETTER MISSION
- As a cross-functional interface between Office and our savior markets, you are responsible for the target-, process- and revenue-oriented management of all existing and new markets
- Leading and developing the savior markets and the store manager
- Ongoing monitoring of the economic key figures as well as development and implementation of suitable long-term and short-term measures to increase sales and earnings taking into account personnel costs
- Responsible for the implementation of the company strategy and specifications
- You work very closely with the individual departments (warehouse, HR, finance, marketing, education etc.)
- Regular branch visits for control, further development and coordination
- Operational work in our branches and training of employees, as well as active past life of our service principle "customer is king", food appreciation and customer orientation
- Responsible for the proper and clean inventory management and regular, punctual and correct inventories
- You arrange, control and ensure that all existing products are and are ready for sale as quickly as possible in our savior markets
- You have an eye on the team dynamics of the savior markets, solving emerging problems, if necessary in consultation with the management or the respective department, and ensuring comprehensive and appreciative communication within the markets
WAS DU MITBRINGST
- Successfully completed studies or specific vocational training with corresponding professional experience
- At least 5 years of experience in (food) retail combined with appropriate leadership experience in a comparable position, ideally you already had a regional management
- You are flexible, committed and you want to develop ideas and solutions and to help shape them
- Implementation strength completes your profile
- Willingness to take responsibility
- Very good with numbers and good knowledge of MS Excel
- Structured, performance-oriented and systematic way of working
- Ability to keep a cool head in stressful situations, to make decisions safely and efficiently
- Security in German and English in spoken and written
- An open, communicative and human way and a quick mind
WAS WIR BIETEN
- Responsible and versatile responsibilities as Regional Manager in a dynamic and international work environment
- An appreciative approach to each other, as well as open communication
- A workplace in the middle of vibrant Berlin
- The chance to actively shape a growing start-up and to participate in something very special
- Free food
- A varied work with experienced colleagues
WEARTH TEIL UNSERER MISSIONARY
With us your ideas and thoughts are in demand! We are anxious to have an open communication. Because only together can we achieve great things and drive food appreciation forward!
Most of all it is ours, if you also support us for a longer time, so that we can get to know each other correctly. Trust in the team forms the foundation for good cooperation and success in the implementation of our ambitious concept.
Curious? You can start right now! We look forward to your application and a personal conversation with you.
Send us Your CV, on the Motivationsschreib and a the date from which you can join us to: email@example.com
We look forward to moving forward with you!