IN FULL TIME / PART TIME, IN BERLIN, FROM 01.01.2020
"You enjoy telling our story and promoting it to the public? You know to re-open, use and keep contacts, media and influencers? Do you want to follow the path as we bring our rescued products back into circulation?
Well, we have something for you! "
WER WIR SIND
We are a dynamic and experienced team and have big plans for our Social Impact Startup! We want to make food-saving for consumers and the trade mainstream, and bring innovative, surplus and perfectly edible food back into circulation. On our first savior markets in Berlin, where food is sold, which would have been disposed of despite good quality, will soon follow more, but we want to fly higher! Currently, our online shop enables us to save people from the comfort of their own home, while at the same time protecting the environment and the wallet. Through your participation, we would like to expand this area and keep track!
DA RETTER MISSION
- Together with the marketing team you plan the PR strategy and identify relevant topics and develop high-quality stories
- You regularly write press releases about SIRPLUS and the current development on food waste
- You are the contact person * for press inquiries and coordinate protagonist research for journalists and influencers
- You support in social media and influencer management
- You organize engagement actions for the press, influencers and partners
- You see, analyze the media coverage and integrate them into the website
- You research and create content and text materials (PR / Online / Social Media / Marketing)
- You link us with other suitable organizations and projects
- Many more exciting and varied challenges that a rapidly developing impact startup brings with great vision
WAS DU MITBRINGST
- Studies in communication sciences, media studies or similar
- First experiences in the PR area
- You have excellent knowledge of German vA in writing
- You're creative and have a rousing and creative writing style
- Passion for good and creative communication
- Proactive and independent way of working
- You are reliable, attentive and like working in a team
- Ecological awareness
WAS WIR BIETEN
- An international and friendly team
- Open communication
- Workplace in the middle of Berlin Schöneberg
- The chance to actively shape a growing startup
- Appreciation, including through free food
- A varied work with experienced colleagues
WEARTH TEIL UNSERER MISSIONARY
With us your ideas and thoughts are in demand! We are anxious to have an open communication. Because only together can we achieve great things and drive food appreciation forward!
Most of all it is ours, if you also support us for a longer time, so that we can get to know each other correctly. Trust in the team forms the foundation for good cooperation and success in the implementation of our ambitious concept.
Curious? You can start right now! We look forward to your application and a personal conversation with you.
Send us Your CV, on the Motivationsschreib and the date from which you can join us about our Bewerbungsportal.
We look forward to moving forward with you!