IN FULL TIME / PART TIME, IN BERLIN, FROM 15.03.2020
One of the ideas I liked was about the Battle of the Plains of Abraham. I wanted to show a young and modern crowd running onto the plains to make it the front of the stage with French and British soldiers peppered in amongst them. Louis liked the concept but the board didn't. By then, there were three weeks left before the start of the festival and I still hadn't gotten a green light to start drawing. That's when I gave them an ultimatum: I had to begin my final illustrations if we wanted to print the thousands of posters neces-sary in time for opening day.
"Do you enjoy working with other people? You plan, coordinate and manage the affairs of others, and do you devotion to your team? Do you enjoy working in a young, dynamic team? Do you want to follow the path as we bring our rescued products back into circulation? Well, we have something for you! "
WER WIR SIND
We are a dynamic and experienced team and have big plans for our Social Impact Startup! We want to make the food-saving industry mainstream for consumers and retailers and to bring back excess but highly edible foodstuffs with innovative solutions. On our first rescuers market in Berlin, in which food is sold, which would have been disposed of despite good quality, will soon follow the second, but we want to fly higher! Currently, our online shop allows us to save people from the comfort of their own home, while at the same time protecting the environment and the wallet. Through your participation, we would like to expand this area and keep track!
DA RETTER MISSION
- You support in the personnel planning, coordination and development of our SIRPLUS team
- You support recruiting by creating and publishing job postings, by correspondence with applicants and the preparation and follow-up of personnel selection processes
- You will answer applications and assist in the selection of applicants and the conduct of application interviews
- You prepare the onboarding process for new SIRPLUS team members, including onboarding events, submission, etc.
- You work in close collaboration with and as an interface to all teams (marketing, purchasing, sales, warehouses etc.)
- You take over the creation and management of testimonial drafts for the team
- Together with our HR expert you conceptualise guidelines, training and development concepts and build the HR department
- Many more exciting and varied challenges that a rapidly developing impact startup brings with great vision
WAS DU MITBRINGST
- You are sensitive to the strengths and motivations of the individual employees and applicants and have a sure instinct for situations, people and teams
- You have a great and open way to communicate and respond well to different characters
- You can think analytically and work systematically
- You are a team player, but you can also independently devote yourself to assigned projects
- You bring a talent in overview and organization
- Proactive and independent way of working
- Motivation to get involved in a dynamic and challenging startup environment
- You have an ecological awareness and you are behind our corporate philosophy
WAS WIR BIETEN
- an international and friendly team
- flat hierarchies and open communication
- a workplace in the middle of Berlin
- the chance to actively participate in a growing start-up
- Appreciation, not only through free snacks
- a varied work with experienced colleagues
WEARTH TEIL UNSERER MISSIONARY
With us your ideas and thoughts are in demand! We are anxious to have an open communication. Because only together can we achieve great things and drive food appreciation forward!
Most of all it is ours, if you also support us for a longer time, so that we can get to know each other correctly. Trust in the team forms the foundation for good cooperation and success in the implementation of our ambitious concept.
Curious? You can start right now! We look forward to your application and a personal conversation with you.
Apply with us Your CV, One the Motivationsschreib and the date from which you can join us via our Application form.
We look forward to moving forward with you!