IN FULL TIME / PART TIME, IN BERLIN, FROM 01.08.2019
"Are you interested in analyzing processes and processes and thus making them more and more effective? You know yourself well with data analysis and Excel? In addition, you are a real team player and appreciate at the same time to advance your own projects independently? Well, it seems like we have something for you! "
WER WIR SIND
We are a dynamic and experienced team and have big plans for our Social Impact Startup! We want to make food-saving for consumers and the trade mainstream, and bring innovative, surplus and perfectly edible food back into circulation. On our first rescuers markets in Berlin, in which food is sold in spite of good quality would be disposed of, will soon follow more, because we want to fly even higher! Currently, our online shop enables us to save people from the comfort of their own home, while at the same time protecting the environment and the wallet. Through your participation, we would like to expand this area and keep track!
DA RETTER MISSION
- Development of relevant business information as a basis for operational and strategic decisions
- Conception and implementation of innovative customer segment and customer behavior analyzes to optimize the customer approach and the steady improvement of our marketplace
- Effectiveness analyzes for the further development of our marketing measures
- Further development of analyzes on product range, product inquiries and product planning
- Case-specific ad hoc analyzes and reports for internal and external users
- Assistance in the derivation and implementation of operational measures in order to record necessary data with the help of our IT systems
WAS DU MITBRINGST
- Very good degree in the field of (economic) computer science, (economic) mathematics, statistics, business administration or in another quantitatively demanding and number-driven subject area are mandatory
- First professional experience (also in the form of internships) in the field of Business Intelligence, Data Analytics, Predictive Analytics, Tracking or Big Data Infrastructure
- High e-commerce / Internet affinity
- Experience in dealing with data analysis and business intelligence tools (eg Tableau, Qlikview, QlikSense, Google Analytics), programming skills (eg Python, R) advantage
- Basic knowledge of German and English
- You love numbers, like to think in new topics and are inquisitive and curious
- You have a quick mind
- You are a team player, but you can also work independently on projects you have transferred
- You have an ecological awareness and you are behind our corporate philosophy
WAS WIR BIETEN
- An international and friendly team
- Open communication
- A workplace in the middle of Berlin
- The chance to actively shape a growing start-up
- Appreciation, not only through free snacks
- A varied work with experienced colleagues
WEARTH TEIL UNSERER MISSIONARY
With us your ideas and thoughts are in demand! We are anxious to have an open communication. Because only together can we achieve great things and drive food appreciation forward!
Curious? You can start right now! We look forward to your application and a personal conversation with you.
Send us Your CV, on the Motivationsschreib and the date from which you can join us about our Bewerbungsportal.
We look forward to moving forward with you!