Lagermeister * in
We are a dynamic and experienced team and we have big plans for our Impact Startup. Our goal is to revolutionize massive food waste along the entire value chain with innovative solutions. We will start with the first "Food Outlet Shop" in Berlin, where food that would be disposed of in spite of good quality, will be sold cheaply. At the same time, we set up our warehouse to save even large quantities of food and from there to handle the shipping by Same Day delivery of the rescuer boxes. These include the 1200 rescuers already through our ongoing Crowdfunding Campaign were pre-ordered. In addition, we will deliver foodstuffs salvaged to startups, offices, small shops, producers and restaurateurs.
We want to create awareness for the appreciation of all foodstuffs that make foodstuffs mainstream and thereby establish SIRPLUS as a brand. For this we need motivated and talented interns like you!
For support, we are looking for the next possible date a motivated and capable full-time camp master like you, in permanent position!
- Full responsibility for all processes in the warehouse and the condition of the warehouse, effective warehouse management (including planning of warehouse layout) taking into account critical goods that must leave the warehouse quickly
- Loading and unloading the goods together with the driver, receiving goods
- Quality control of the food in the warehouse according to internal hygiene guidelines and legal requirements. Exact attention to our hygiene system, on this basis, decision on salability of food
- Compliance with internal and external guidelines for handling food (transport, hygiene and food regulations, HACCP)
- Correct documentation of the flows of goods
- Enterprise resource planning system
- Goods in and out
- Manage system and keep it up to date
- Guidance of staff and interns, planning of available staff, trainees and volunteers
- Picking of "rescue boxes" (mixed boxes) and customer orders
- Planning and supervision, definition and optimization of processes
- Proper compilation of packages
- safe packaging
- Preparation of delivery of food to customer premises
- Occasional assistance as a driver, therefore experience in driving vehicles (vans) in compliance with legal requirements
As a warehouse master, you are the backbone of SIRPLUS. Friendliness, fun in dealing with food and a customer-oriented manner characterize you. This also includes:
- Reliable and punctual way of working
- Commitment and responsibility
- Safe command of the German language in spoken and written
- Professional experience in food storage / transport
- Professional experience in eCommerce advantageous
- Material handling license and experience in handling a forklift
- Valid truck driving license (C / CE) advantageous
- Team player who likes to work independently
- Motivation to work in a dynamic and challenging startup environment
- Enthusiasm for sustainability and ecological awareness
- Professional experience in e-commerce & order picking
Your appreciation for food and sustainability should be important to you. Trust in the team forms the foundation for good cooperation and success in the implementation of our ambitious concept.
What we offer you
With us you can learn a lot and have the chance to actively participate with our new concept, which will change the society. Together, we want to make a difference - by implementing an impact venture with a well-defined business model to massively reduce food waste and increase awareness of the value of all foods!
We are an innovative, international and well networked team. A successful mix of social entrepreneurs with 13's cumulative expertise in food waste and an experienced serial entrepreneur and company builder who is an expert on marketplaces and scaling. Right up there, our first colleague Katharina, who is mainly responsible for the operational and the finances. In addition, we have several interns who contribute to the implementation of our ideas in a variety of tasks.
Do you want to change the world together with us? Then apply by mail to Raphael Fellmer: firstname.lastname@example.org