FULL-TIME or PART-TIME, IN BERLIN, START 15.01.2020
Are you ready to optimize your logistics process with our Warehouse Manager and have a structured approach? "
WHO WE ARE
We are a dynamic and experienced team with big goals for our social impact startup. We want to make things foods mainstream for consumers and businesses alike. With innovative ideas we try to return excess food to the food cycle instead of wasting it. In our "Saving Markets" in Berlin, we do not want to get out of harm's way, even though they are still perfectly edible. In addition to our savior markets, we also have an online shop which allows customers to order rescued food directly to their door. This is where we need you!
YOUR REscue MISSIONARY
- In collaboration with our Warehouse Manager:
- Process documentation and maintenance of key figures
- Shipping preparation and monitoring
- Overview of deliveries, warehouse stock and pick-ups
- You support the commissioning and evaluation of new product combinations, including process planning, packaging and hygiene controls together with our experts
- Insights into and cooperation with our main interfaces "Supply" and "E-Commerce
- Many more exciting and varied challenges that implies a fast-paced startup with great vision
WHAT You're BRINGING TO THE TEAM
- You have already completed your undergraduate studies in industrial engineering, business administration or similar fields with a specialization in logistics
- Ideally, you already have experience in warehouse management and in the field of commissioning
- You can think analytically and work systematically
- You are a team player, but you can also dedicate yourself to projects assigned to you
- Motivation to get involved in a dynamic and challenging startup environment
- You have an ecological awareness and stand behind our corporate philosophy
WHAT WE OFFER
- an international and friendly team
- flat hierarchies and open communication
- A workplace in the middle of Berlin
- the chance to make an active start-up
- Appreciation, not only through free snacks
- varied work with experienced colleagues
Become PART OF OUR MISSIONARY
We're looking for your ideas! It's very important to keep the communication in our team open as possible. Because only together we can achieve greatness by promoting more responsibility when it comes to food waste!
We could appreciate it for a longer time so we can really get to know each other. Because trust is the stepping stone for a good collaboration and the success of our innovative idea.
Getting curious? You can start supporting our team right away! We're looking forward to your application and a personal interview.
Send us your CV, a motivation letter and your earliest starting date in our application form.
We are looking forward to achieve great things together!