FULL TIME / PART TIME, IN BERLIN, FROM NOW ON
You're up for something practical where you can do something good for the planet? You have an eye for order, cleanliness and system? Do you like the contact with customers, do you like to answer critical questions and are you interested in sustainability? Organic is no waste for you and you know that there are no vitamins in strawberry cheese? Awesome, then you would fit in perfectly with us!
WHO WE ARE
We are a dynamic and experienced team and have big plans with our Social Impact Startup! We are looking for ways to save a great deal of what we do and what we can do for you. Our three savior's market in Berlin, which still wants to be better, wants to fly higher! From the very beginning, the environment and your wallet are at the moment. Through your participation we would like to expand this area and keep the overview!
YOUR RESCUE MISSION
- SIRPLUS store with joy, passion and openness towards SIRPLUS customers and passers-by and to talk and explain SirPlus and food waste in general
- You make sure the shop looks nice and the goods are well presented
- Filling and emptying of goods
- Working at the checkout
- Creating fact sheets of our products
- You support the SIRPLUS Store team by working together on a variety of operational tasks, resulting in considerable personal growth and development.
WHAT YOU BRING WITH YOU
- You have ecological awareness and stand behind our corporate philosophy
- You are a team player
- You are detail-oriented, reliable and attentive
- Maybe already have retail experiences
- Good knowledge of German desired, basic knowledge of English as well as Arabic, Turkish or other languages
- Motivation to get involved in a dynamic and challenging startup environment
WHAT WE OFFER
- An international and friendly team
- Flat hierarchies and open communication
- A job in the middle of Berlin
- The opportunity to play an active role in shaping a growing start-up
- Appreciation, not only through free snacks
- Varied work with experienced colleagues
BECOME PART OF OUR MISSION
We want to hear your ideas and thoughts! We are mindful to have an open communication among each other. Because only together we can achieve great things and advance the appreciation of food!
We prefer it if you support us for a longer period of time so that we can get to know each other properly. Because trust in a team is the foundation for good cooperation and success in the implementation of our ambitious concept.
Are you curious? You can get started right now! We are already looking forward to your application and a personal interview with you.
Send us your curriculum vitae, in letter of motivation and the possible starting date to: email@example.com
We look forward to moving things together!