FULL TIME, IN BERLIN, FROM 01.09.2019
You want to do something practical, where you also do something good for the planet? You like contact with customers, you also like to ask a critical question and are you interested in sustainability? You want to learn all about SIRPLUS and our work in one year and look behind the scenes? Mega good, then you are great to us!
WER WIR SIND
We are a dynamic and experienced team and have big plans for our Social Impact Startup! We want to make food-saving for consumers and the trade mainstream, and bring innovative, surplus and perfectly edible food back into circulation. At the moment, we are able to save food in our savior markets in Berlin and via our online shop, which would have been disposed of in spite of good quality, and manage to protect the environment and your wallet. Through your participation, we would like to expand this area and keep track!
DA RETTER MISSION
You can choose in which of the exciting areas at SIRPLUS you want to get a taste of what you like, what you like and what you need.
In the SIRPLUS savior market:
- You work with joy, passion and openness in the shop
- You clarify customers and passers-by about food waste
- You pay attention to the beauty and vividness in the shop, clear and sell our products
- and you support the store management with a variety of tasks arising in the operational area
In the field of education:
- It does not matter if you are on the market in Rettertouren, in internal trainings or external workshops, you are there, you translate and prepare before and after
- You help position the topic of food waste and use educational materials to work up the topic for different target groups
In the area of quality management:
- You support in the implementation of quality management measures, including the inspection of all food and in the coordination and implementation of internal hygiene training
- With your interested and careful way you help to improve the quality management system and to value food even more
In the back office:
- You take care of various administrative and organizational office tasks that are pending and jump where help is needed
- You take on smaller projects (also depending on what you like and can) and get yourself to work independently
WAS DU MITBRINGST
- You are reliable, attentive and like working in a team
- Proactive and independent way of working, as well as ability to work independently
- Ecological awareness and joy actively changing the world
- Motivation to get involved in a dynamic and challenging startup environment
- Enthusiasm and having fun and being open to new things
WAS WIR BIETEN
- An international and friendly team
- Open communication
- A workplace in the middle of Berlin
- The chance to actively shape a growing start-up
- Appreciation of your work, including free food
- A varied work with experienced colleagues
WEARTH TEIL UNSERER MISSIONARY
With us your ideas and thoughts are in demand! We are anxious to have an open communication. Because only together can we achieve great things and drive food appreciation forward!
We look forward to your application and a personal conversation with you. Apply with us Your CV and a the Motivationsschreib an firstname.lastname@example.org
We look forward to moving forward with you!