IN FULL TIME, IN BERLIN, FROM NOW
You are the personified sunshine and like juggling with food? You like working with clients and motivating your employees to peak performance? With in-house processes, flow of goods and pricing, you understand yourself well and hygiene rules fix you? You want to be a decisive authority to get our salvaged products back in circulation? Well, we have something for you!
WER WIR SIND
We are a dynamic and experienced team and have big plans for our Social Impact StartUp! We want to make the food-saving industry mainstream for consumers and retailers and to bring back excess but highly edible foodstuffs with innovative solutions. On our first rescuers market in Berlin, where food is sold, which would have been disposed of despite good quality, will soon follow the second, but we want to fly higher! Currently, our online shop allows us to save people from the comfort of their own home, while at the same time protecting the environment and the wallet. Through your participation, we would like to expand this area and keep track!
DA RETTER MISSION
- You lead the Savior Market with joy, passion and openness towards the SIRPLUS customers and employees
- You make sure that our customers feel completely comfortable and the operation is customer-oriented
- You help to design and build the savior market as a place of food appreciation with a good atmosphere, in cooperation with the SIRPLUS founding team
- You are responsible for the smooth running of the savior market:
- You design and coordinate in-house processes, processes and flows of goods in accordance with internal guidelines and legal hygiene requirements
- You are responsible for the business key figures of the shop and relevant processes
- You determine product prices based on supply and demand and shelf life for a variety of products, especially fresh foods, in consultation with the SIRPLUS founding team
- You ensure the smooth running of sales and storage as well as the synchronization with our online shop
WAS DU MITBRINGST
- You have successfully completed your traineeship exam and feel ready to teach our trainees social and soft skills as well as professional skills
- You know how to use the instrument of communication optimally, so that you guide, promote and demand the team of employees, interns, volunteers, entry-level and FSJ professionals conscientiously and responsibly
- You are responsible for the shift plan and you are in charge of the recruiting process and the selection of new employees
- Appreciating the team and ensuring loyalty, commitment and motivation is a priority for you
- Furthermore, you are responsible for the appearance of our savior market to the outside and ensure a suitable presentation of our goods
- You initiate advertising and sales activities, especially against the background that our food may need to be sold quickly
- Through your safe and outgoing appearance you like to support us during filming, educational work by attending school classes and meetings with journalists
- You ensure the further development of the SirPlus concept and successfully support in the redesign, conversion and design of potential future savior markets and can profitably bring in your experience, your knowledge and your energy
- You have an ecological awareness and you are behind ours
- Corporate Philosophy
- You have leadership quality, you are a team player but you can also score at the same time by a proactive and independent way of working
- In addition to your completed trainee aptitude test, you also successfully completed the exam for the sale of over-the-counter medicines
- You have profound knowledge in the field of recruitment, personnel management and marketing
- Preferably you have completed a commercial education and have already completed experience in retail or a further education to / to branch manager
- A high degree of élan and zeal for process optimization of the company
- Business processes through personal initiative and determination
- You have the talent to motivate employees and you feel able to fulfill an appropriate role model
- You are flexible in your working hours and have the talent to organize yourself
- You have enough motivation to work in a dynamic and challenging startup environment
WAS WIR BIETEN
- an international and friendly team
- flat hierarchies and open communication
- a workplace in the middle of Berlin
- the chance to actively participate in a growing start-up
- Appreciation, not only through free snacks
- a varied work with experienced colleagues
WEARTH TEIL UNSERER MISSIONARY
With us your ideas and thoughts are in demand! We are anxious to have an open communication. Because only together can we achieve great things and drive food appreciation forward!
Most of all it is ours, if you also support us for a longer time, so that we can get to know each other correctly. Trust in the team forms the foundation for good cooperation and success in the implementation of our ambitious concept.
Curious? You can start right now! We look forward to your application and a personal conversation with you.
Send us Your CV, on the Motivationsschreib and the date from which you can join us to: firstname.lastname@example.org
We look forward to moving forward with you!