Bingenheimer seed - flowers
Although I am not saved, I am still very valuable, useful, sustainable and ecological. I would like to offer you the opportunity to deal with you and your environment at every level, in everyday life, in a way that is suitable for the grandchild, ie in a sustainable and conscious way.
Think of you, your health and the health of your environment!
Bingenheimer seed stands for organically produced seed. Therefore, the company trades only with seeds and seedlings of seed-resistant varieties. These are able to produce fertile seeds as they are naturally predisposed. In this respect, seed-resistant varieties are the link between the past and the future of crop development and a symbol of sustainable economic activity. The seeds are all certified according to Demeter guidelines.
You can choose from the following varieties to plant your garden or balcony with beautiful flowers:
- Rich flowering with yellow-brown shades; about 40 cm high
- Warm pre-breeding, plant from the end of May
- Bed and cut flower
- Flowering time from June to October
- Ready to cut when stamens are well formed in the flower center
- Delicate floral mix for the balcony box in white, violet and yellow shades
- Consisting of Iberis umbellata, Tagetes tenuifolia, Zinnia angustifolia and Gilia tricolor
- Long flowering period from the beginning of June to the end of September due to the confluence of flowering times
- A serving bag is enough for 3 running meter balcony box.